Monday, March 16

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday
to my two favorite ladies

First is my Mom.
She would have been 96 today.
Mom died on February 5, 1980 at the young age of 68.
I feel robbed from being able to know Mom in my adult years.
I was only 33 when she died. Oh, I miss you so much.


Happy Birthday Mom.
I love you!!!

This is Jill, one of my BFF!!!
Jill and I met in the early 1980's and hit it off immediately.
We have laughed and cried until to wee hours of the morning.
She has been right by my side through the good and the bad.
She would kill me if I told her age.
All I can say is she signed up for Medicare last year.
Doesn't she look great?

Happy Birthday Jill
I love you!!



9 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, Jill looks fantastic.
We have birthdays in our family this week. In fact, there are several.

Baba said...

Hi Linda, Wishing a happy birthday to your two special people....Your mom died at a early age..Jill looks great , true friends are wonderful to have in our life..Have a good day.
Hugs, Baba

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

So nice to have a good friend that you can count on for any and everything..You are so fortunate. Thanks for stopping by today..

SmilingSally said...

Jill must be special for you to write so nicely about her.

Nonnas News said...

Happy BIrthday to both your ladies! Jill is a very pretty woman. I k now you must miss your mother. I cant imagine not having mine around. I treasure each moment I have with her.

Renie Burghardt said...

Hi Linda,

Sorry I'm so late. It seems I hardly have time for visiting anymore.

Happy Birthday to your lovely friend Jill. She has a beautiful smile. And it's sad that you lost your Mom at such a young age. Happy Birthday to her as well.

And Happy Spring to you!

Hugs,

Renie

Renee said...

Happy Birthday to your special ladies! Jill looks great!

Betty said...

Happy Birthday to your Mom and Jill. It's nice to have a BFF isn't it? They don't come along very often in life.

Susan said...

Your Mom's kitchen is just fabulous! So retro. I am sorry that you didn't get to spend more time with her. It's true that every day's a blessing.

I love your friend's picture. It's a great shot. Don't you love having friends that you can laugh and cry with? They are true treasures.

Hugs,

Susan