This week highlights the letter
1. tablecloth - The only time we have meals at our dinning room table, set with the good china, silver and a tablecloth is a holiday dinner. We now have most of our meals in front of the tv.
2. tackle - Soon I need to tackle fall cleaning. It's just been too hot to even think about heavy cleaning.
3. tap dance - I took tap dancing lessons in the 80's but had to drop out because I just couldn't get it. I found it extremely hard. I did continue with my jazz lessons for 3 years. I also participated in the dance recitals.
4. Target - Of all the discount stores I like Target best.
5. tea - My daily drink of choice is iced tea.
6. television - I really enjoy watching tv. So many people are so quick to say they don't watch tv; however they are able to talk about any show you may mention. Do people think watching tv is not the "thing" to do?
7. temperature - Hallelujah....the temperature has finally dropped to where it is comfortable to be outside again. template - I wish I knew more about tweaking my blogger template. This winter I plan to dig in and learn more.
8. tennis - I wish I had enough wind to play tennis. When I was in my 20's I play 3 or 4 times a week.
9. theater - Just recently I have started going to the movie theater again.
10. thick - Last night I had a thick chocolate milk shake from DQ. They must have new people working there because it was very thick and very very chocolaty!!! Yummy!!!!
11. thunder - I use to be afraid of thunder storms when my children were small. They use to sit in front of the patio doors and watch the lightning show while I tried to get them to come sit with me a read a story. They thought it was funny that the storms made me feel
12. tummy - All my weight has settled in my tummy and mid drift. This is the worse place a woman should have extra weight and it is so hard to try to lose in this area.
13. thought - I'm sure you can tell that I prepared this post very quickly without giving it much thought.