Tuesday, August 5

Just Plain Weird

Yesterday evening a little past 7 I noticed a strange image on the wall in the backyard. I stepped out on the deck for a closer then ran in to get my camera to document this sighting. My first thought was "X marks the spot. This must be where the hidden treasure is buried".


But before I start chipping away at the wall to find my treasure I noticed another image further to my left. I thought it was quite peculiar that one image was an X inside of a circle and the other a squiggly spot inside of a diamond. I walked out into the yard trying to determine where the images were coming from. I knew they had to be a reflection from something. I have three windows on the back side of the house. The X was from a bedroom window and I couldn't determine where the other image was from.



I have lived in this house for 5 years and have never seen these images before. I will be checking the wall this evening to see if these images appear again, that is if the sun comes out. We are experiencing thunder storms at the moment.

I just thought this was plain weird!!!

8 comments:

Susan said...

It was certainly something that is noteworthy! I can see where you'd want to check again. Perhaps the sun was shining "just right" to get that picture. It's pretty clear, though.

Susan

Nonnas News said...

That really is strange!! I hope you are able to figure out where its coming from. When you do, let us know!

Baba said...

Hi Linda, this was a strange event..I hope you can find out what it was and tell us..I know how excited you must be to have your daughter and family come visit soon...enjoy your special time with them.. Hugs, Baba

Baba said...

PS.... I forgot to tell you how much I love your new background and header..it is so cheerful... I love polka dots.. Baba

Tina Coruth said...

Wow! This is strange - a real mystery. I hope that if you solve it, you will post the answer! Good luck!

Marsha said...

Strange for sure and nice capture so you have evidence!

I agree with baba... I like your new look!

Clara said...

Cool images. Hope you find out what caused the second one. Don't you just love mysteries?!

Michelle Quinno said...

Glad you didn't dig out that wall! Very weird and cool!