Sunday, August 3

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Sunday. It is absolutely beautiful here today. The humidity is finally gone and I can once again enjoy the out doors. I've been working in the yard and ran a couple errands. Nothing exciting, just enjoying life.

I also called my nieces to let them know Nicole and the kids will be in next weekend and invited them to come over next Sunday after church. They have not seen Nicole in over 3 years. That means they have not met Caison, as well as Caramia. Boy there will be a lot of picture taking that day.

I need to start dinner, so I'll sign off for now.

5 comments:

Nonnas News said...

Sounds like a great weekend! I went to church this morning, and have been doing some relaxing this afternoon. I have cooked a big supper for Mike when he gets home.. purple hull peas, cornbread, new potatoes,fresh corn, fresh tomotoes and ham steak...cant get much better than that in my book!
Have a great week, and enjoy your daughter next weekend. I'll be heading to see mine Friday night!

Betty said...

I'm glad you have had a nice Sunday, Linda, and will be looking forward to the pictures of your family.

Have a good week.

Marsha said...

We had a terrible storm here early Sunday morning, while back in the throws of heat advisories, and we were without power for about four hours. I woke to some downed tree limbs and lots of yard debris along with humidity even worse than the day before and our temps soaring back up to around 105° for most of the day. Our heat index is running over 115° now and this is expected to last most of this week.

Hope you had a good dinner. My son was in but we had a fairly quiet day here, other than cleaning up the yard.

Enjoy your family visit next weekend!

Renie Burghardt said...

We actually had a nice Sunday as well. Spent the day at the cabin on the river. But the extreme heat is back again. Thank goodness for air conditioning! Looking forward to the pictures of the grandkids! Hope your week is going well.

Hugs,

Renie

Tina Coruth said...

I hope you had a great weekend! :-)