Monday, February 4


Carolyn over at Talk to Grams gave me this vintage Valentine. You can see it originated at Hootin' Anni's. Thank you so much Carolyn.

This valentine reminds me of days long ago when I was in grade school. I use to love making my Valentine mailbox and giving and receiving Valentines. That was one time during the year I was able to say something very sweet to a boy that I would not have been able to say at any other time. Valentine's Day always brings back those wonderful memories.




4 comments:

Talk..to..Grams said...

I am such a poor speller that this is horrible!! I have no idea how to make it work but Tammy one of the other bloggers is having the same problem!!

Yes. if I figure this out I will be over here in a Jiffy!!!! But I think this is beyond me..... Love and Hugs Carolyn

Nonnas News said...

I always loved Valentines Day at school. I miss those cute cards, they dont make em like that anymore! It was so much fun decorating our shoe box to put our valentines in. I wonder if they still do that at school now?

Betty said...

Congratulations on your award, Linda. It's very pretty.

I loved giving and receiving valentines when I was in grade school, too. Fun time of year.

Theresa said...

I loved getting those Valentine cards, and also giving them out to my favorite friends.

Also if you and grams are talking about spell check not working- I am having the same problem- and with my bad spelling I need it- let me know if you find out how to fix it.