1. US Air Force - My first husband was in the US Air Force and was on alert to deploy to Viet Nam; however he was never called.
2. Ugly - I've always thought that I'm an ugly ducking.
3. Ulysses - My grandfather's name was Ulysses. He died when my Daddy was 13, so I never met him.
4. Unattainable - I stressed to my kids that nothing is unattainable if you work hard.
5. Underachiever - Growing up I was considered an underachiever.
6. underpaid - I was underpaid when I worked. Don't we all feel this way?
7. Universe - How big is the universe? Does the universe have boundaries? Are there other universes? These are just a few questions I ask myself.
8. Unable - I'm unable to grasp the size of the universe. One day my questions will be answered.
9. Undo - Many times I wish I could something I said or did.
10. University - I went to West Virginia University, Morris Harvey College (now the University of Charleston and West Virginia State College.
11. Usually - I usually prepare my posts in the morning while having my morning coffee. That could explain why my posts are odd most of the time.
12. Undecided - Many Americans are undecided as to who they will vote for next month. I hope they carefully weigh the credentials of our candidates and then go vote.
13. Union - I have never belonged to a union.
Whew!!! This was hard. Thanks for reading.