Friday Fill-in is below
Right when I think I've heard and seen it all I am again surprised. This morning I read an article about a woman in Japan being arrested for killing her virtual husband. Yes, you read that correct. The woman learned her real husband's avatar in a virtual world divorced her and she became so angry she hacked into the game and killed her virtual husband. She has been arrested and may serve jail time. Here is the story.
1. Right now, I'm feeling warm and fuzzy!
2. On a tropical beach is where I want to be.
3. How does one clear all the automatic fill-in data windows saves on your computer?
4. My computer keeps me on track.
5. Please don't talk to me until I've had my morning coffee.
6. My children and grandchildren fills me with joy.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a glass of wine and a good book, tomorrow my plans include seeing The Secret Life of Bees and Sunday, I want to catch up with blogging!