This week is brought to you by the letter
1. Sale - I rarely buy anything unless it is on sale.
2. Sumter - Both of my children were born at Shaw Air Force Base in Sumter, SC.
3. Shampoo - Before buying shampoo I always take the lid off and smell the fragrance.
4. Sanity - Since retirement, I am slowing regaining my sanity.
5. Satellite tv - Instead of cable we have a satellite dish.
6. Savings - Our dog's trip to the vet this week wiped out savings. The bill was $272 and she has to go back in two weeks. She has been throwing up and the x-rays showed the duct that goes into the intestines is swollen. She's on meds and hopefully she will be ok.
7. Savour - When eating chocolate, I savour each and every bite.
8. Search engine - When I first started using the internet, I remember the search engine I used was Webcrawler. I have no idea if it is still around.
9. Shoes - I have had many dreams about being at a social event and not wearing any shoes. That is probably why I buy so many shoes.
10. Shoot - Since Daddy wanted a boy when I was born, he taught me to handle and shoot a gun.
11. Skin tight jeans - How I wish I could fit into my skin tight jeans.
12. Sleeping pills - I continue to have problems getting to sleep and have to take sleeping pills every night.
13. Student - I am still a student in the school of life.