Tuesday, June 10

Scroll down for HoT



When Sex and the City was on HBO I never watched the show. I did see one episode with my daughter and was so embarrassed. I can't even tell you the subject matter of that show here on my blog. Then the sitcom came to TBS. It was then I started watching the calmer episodes and fell in love with these girls. What I appreciate is the unconditional friendship of these four ladies.

When the movie, Sex and the City came out in the theaters in May I wanted to go see the movie. But, the question was, who can I go with. About a week ago my DIL and I were talking and she mentioned she wanted to see the movie but didn't know who she could go with. I said, "Let's go". So yesterday afternoon we met at our local theater to watch this film. As we took are seats I told Amber, if it gets too vivid we'll just pretend we don't know each other. LOL For the next 2 1/2 hours we laughed and cried. Yes, it was a bit racy in parts, but the bond, friendship, and love of these women shined through.


3 comments:

Renie Burghardt said...

Hi Linda,

Oh, I want to go see this movie, but don't dare ask any of my friends! Like you, I never watched it on HBO but got to like it on TBS. I'll have to see if I can find a daring friend to go with me. Thanks for the good review.

Renie

Gill said...

I want to go and see it too, I just haven't got there yet. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed it, so often the movies that are much anticipated fall kinda flat.

Tina Coruth said...

Linda,

I never watched the series. I think I totally misunderstood it. You have piqued my interest. I enjoy movies that explore the bond of friendship among women in a positive way. I will have to check out the series and the movie.

Thank you for the review!

Tina