Friday, March 7


Appetizer
If you could be any current celebrity for one whole week, who would you want to be?

None, I have enough trouble juggling my own problems.

Soup
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how much do you enjoy talking on the phone?

That would be an 8 or 9 because most of the people I talk to live far from me and that's the only way I can stay in touch on a regular basis.

Salad
Name a charitable organization to which you have donated (or would like to).

The Down Syndrome Association of Florida

Main Course
What is a food you like so much you could eat it every single day for a month?

Chocolate, and yes it is one of the major food groups and I do eat it just about every day.

Dessert
Have you or anyone in your family had the flu this year?

No.....knock on wood!!!


4 comments:

Gattina said...

If you have to knock on wood, take my head, lol!

Marsha said...

Well, I will knock on Gattina's head for you to remain flu free! (G)

Nice feast Linda!

Have a great weekend.

BTW, I am not having trouble with blogger today but that doesn't mean it's just you. Have you checked their forum / help site?

Michelle Quinno said...

I'm with you on the dessert! I love chocolate. I didn't think of that!

Melanie said...

I think I'll join you for your main course!