Friday, January 11

Friday's Feast

Appetizer
What is your middle name? Would you change any of your names if you could? If so, what would you like to be called?

My middle name is Kay and I'm happy with my name just the way it is.

Soup
If you were a fashion designer, which fabrics, colors, and styles would you probably use the most?

It would include bright colors of silk and cotton.

Salad
What is your least favorite chore, and why? You may find this really silly, but I hate unloading the dishwasher. I have timed myself and it taken just under 3 minutes, but I still hate that chore.

Main Course
What is something that really frightens you, and can you trace it back to an event in your life?

Oh yes, just read (or glance) at yesterday's post!!!

Dessert
Where are you sitting right now? Name 3 things you can see at this moment.

My computer is in the bedroom, and I see a lamp on my desk to the left, a cup of coffee, and my Daytimer to my right.



4 comments:

Renee said...

Wonderful feast! Have a blessed weekend.

Michelle Quinno said...

My co-worker is afraid of birds and they fly into the window here because they're mirrored. And I'm talking about big birds (hawks)!

I'll empty your dishwasher if you mop my floors! LOL

**"Liza"** said...

I like your salad..;)
great feast here!
Have a great weekend!
Mine is up too

Theresa said...

thought it was funny that you timed yourself empty the dishwasher.

Just saw a Dr. Phil show on a lady that was afraid of birds, unfortuantely I did not watch the whole thing so I don't know how he had her get over the fear