Sunday, November 4

Happiness

Pictures of my grandchildren always brings a smile to my face. I received Halloween pictures today from my daughter. Here they are ready to head out to trick or treat. I hate not being able to celebrate these moments with them Living 6 hours away, I only get to see them about 4 or 5 times a year.

This is a picture of my son, his bride to be and her little girl. I had forgotten about having pictures from their trip to the beach this summer. Don't they make a beautiful family? They are getting married on November 20th. They live close by, so I can see them often.

As you can tell, I'm very proud of my family.






7 comments:

Nonnas News said...

You really have some cute grandchildren! It must be so hard living that far from them. I'm 2 1/2 hours from my little Avery, and I dont think I could bare it if I couldnt see her at least every couple of weeks or so. Congrats to your son. You have a beautiful family!

Susan said...

Awwww...they are so sweet. And yes, your son and future DIL do make a cute family. What a blessing.

:-) Susan

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

As well you should be..PROUD that is!! WE all should be proud of our families. We worked hard on them when they were growing up!! You have cute grandkids. I wish that you lived closer to the ones in the first picture!! That was our reason for moving here so that we could see Maddie and Garrett grow up. Good decision for us. sandy

BeccA's Buzz said...

I wish your grandkiddos didn't live so far, sorry about that!

I saw your blog from last week's Wordless Wednesday list. I wanted to invite you to participate in a new meme I just created called 'Give Me Five', I'd love for you to come can read about it! Thanks!

Theresa said...

Yes you should be proud of your family. It shows how much you really love them.

Gill said...

What lovely happy family photos!

Renee said...

Your grandchildren are adorable!!