Friday, November 2


Appetizer
How much money do you plan to spend this upcoming holiday season?

Everything will be going on plastic this year!! My son is getting married the 20th of this month and I'll be paying for a reception/dinner during the week of Christmas. The girl he is marrying has a little girl who will be 7 in December and my granddaughter will be 3 in December. There's a lot more expenses this year, so I must cut down on actual Christmas gifts.

Soup
What was the last television show you watched, and was it good?

Good Morning America and it was same ole same ole!!

Salad
If you had to paint the walls of your living room tomorrow, what color would you choose?

I am planning on painting the living room soon and I'm debating between a brown or a sage.

Main Course
Name something clever or practical you have thought of that should be invented, but hasn’t yet.

I have thought of an invention and have discussed it with a couple people. Do you really think I'm going to tell you right now. I can say this, all cats owners will say, why didn't I think of that!!!!!

Dessert
List 3 things you would like to receive as gifts this upcoming holiday season.

Having my children and grandchildren home for the holidays is all it will take to make me happy!!!!

BUT, if I wanted to be greedy I would say--New laptop, new digital camera, a day at a spa.


11 comments:

Beadknitter said...

Good feast. You and I watched the same tv show this morning. I feel the same way you did.

Patti said...

Great feast!! I'm a cat owner so I can't wait to see what you have invented! :) Happy Friday!

Elizabeth said...

Being a cat lover (I'm owned by six) I'm curious what your invention is!

Nice feast! Mine is up at Thought Suite.

Amanda said...

dang I knew I forgot something on my wishlist. a laptop! LOL

great feast, I hope you get all your kids and grandkids home for the holidays.

Michelle Quinno said...

Nice feast! Hope your invention works out!

Thanks for stopping by.

Talk..to..Grams said...

Thanks for your visit!! I know what you mean about a week from you know where!! I am so glad to be back on line!! You have a great feast!
Love you, Carolyn

Anonymous said...

Hope you get all your dessert!!

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

happy feasting and i hope all your desserts come true even the wild dreams.

Anonymous said...

I hope you get that dessert you so deserve :)

Happy weekend!

Susan said...

Hmmm...you have me curious about your invention.

Sounds like you've got a busy busy holiday season in store.

Hugs,

Susan

Theresa said...

yes another curious cat owner wants to know how you plan to make millions off of people like us:)
loved your dessert-yes family you can't put a price on having around during the holiday- but I did love your luxury items.