Sunday, October 21


In honor of the Halloween season, here is a button/award for everyone to give to their favorite readers. Renee of Renee's Ramblings has awarded this award to me. Thanks Renee,I am so honored and think your blog is a "Sweet Treat to Read" also. This award originated with Trista over at The Pumpkin Patch. You can read more about it at her blog.

Here's how it will work:

1. Once you've been awarded the Sweet Treat Award, make a post and award it to bloggers who you deem "One Sweet Treat to Read" everyday.

2. Make sure you inform those who you awarded that they have won!

3. Grab the button and proudly display it in your sidebar for all your old/new readers to see!

On Halloween, we are all greeted by little goblins that we know and many that we don't. In the spirit of the Halloween season, I am going to be giving this award to some of my favorite bloggers and a couple I don't know. This past week a dear blogging friend hosted a Bloggers Babe Bash in Savannah. A few of these girls I know, and a couple I don't. I was invited to join the festivities but was unable to go. So I hereby award the One Tasty Treat to Read award to the Blogger Babes aka

Sandy, Flip Flop Floozie, host
Daisy, Lazy Daisy Log
Baba, Baba's Blog
Mellie, Insanity Prevails
Susan, Learning for Lifetime
Jen, A work in Progress

I hope you Babe's enjoy your award.

6 comments:

Baba said...

Hi Linda, we are all recovering from last week's fun...I wanted to thank you for my sweet treat... I will post it tomorrow.Sorry you could not make it to Savannah.Maybe next year?? Baba

Susan said...

Awwww Linda, I'd love to meet you next year. In the meantime, I hope to visit here a little more. Thanks for including me in the treat. I'll post treats tomorrow.

Hugs,

:-) susan

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Thanks so much linda!! Thanks for this treat!! This one is calorie free!! smile.
We did have a great time but boy am I tired!! WHEW!! I would do it all over again though...
Sandy

Lazy Daisy said...

Hey Linda just made it back to the daisy patch (late Sunday night) and this is one wilted daisy. So glad you kept up with us...next year I'll swing over to W.Virginia and pick you up! Thanks for the sweet treat...I may never eat again after last week (rolls eyes upward!) Missed you!

Jennifer said...

Awwwwwwwwww, Linda!!! How sweet!!!!! You made my day!! Thanks for introducing myself...I'll come back to visit you again!! (hugs)

Renee said...

Linda, your blog is really a sweet treat! I'm so glad you are enjoying your award.