Friday, May 18

Friday's Feast

Appetizer

List 3 emotions you experienced this week.
Relief - I lived through my first garage sale last weekend
Joy - I won a little money at the track
Anticipation - Looking forward to lunch with friends today

Soup
Name a car you’d love to have. I've never lusted over a car until the PT Cruiser. I bought one the first year they were out. When I ordered the car (dealers did not have them in stock) I watched the progress of it being made, then tracked the shipping on-line, and communicated with other people waiting for their Cruisers via a bulletin board. It was like a cult. But now, as long as I can get from point A to point B and back again, I'm happy.

Salad
Describe your typical morning routine.
Stumble to the kitchen for coffee. Stumble to the kitchen for coffee..oh, I already said that, its still early. After consuming enough caffeine I'm then able to read the paper and work the Sudoku while watching GMA and the Today Show. After I'm awake, I check email and blogs.
Main Course
Have you ever emailed someone famous? If so, who, and what did you say to them? Did they reply? I've never had the desire, but I'm open to receiving an email from Robert Redford.

Dessert
Do you listen to podcasts? If so, which ones?
I know I live under a rock....I don't even know what a podcast is. I assume it's a listening device for music. I guess that answers that question.

5 comments:

Shelby said...

great feast! the photo is sooo cute and I especially like the Mr. Redfort part. I'd like and email from him too. :)

take care and happy Friday!

Shelby

shelbydupree.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

oh cool, u've won some money, congrats! and i like today show too! i watch that every morning flipping thru today and fox & friends,hehehe!

jenny said...

I enjoyed your post today. I am with you on the dessert! I get my morning caffeine from a Coke, but I feel the same way you do!

Anonymous said...

great answers!! Have a wonderful Friday!

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Not many of us knew what a podcast is. I think I am going to look this thing up and figure out just what it is....I loved your feast. Mine is up too..stop by..Sandy