Friday, May 4

Friday's Feast

Appetizer
Name something you would not want to own.

This is easy. A bird.

Soup
Describe your hair (texture, color, length, etc.).
Baby fine, light brown (thanks to Lady Clairol #14) , medium length, and very curly and frizzy on rainy days.

Salad
Finish this sentence: I’ll never forget my ride on Space Mountain.

Main Course
Which famous person would you like to be for one day? Why?
Goldie Hawn because she is so cool.

Dessert
Write one sentence about yourself that includes one thing that is true and another thing that is not.
I'm looking forward to my garage sale next weekend.

5 comments:

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

So I would guess that you are having a garage sale but you are NOT looking forward to it..right? Mine is up now!! Took me awhile today because I had to get some flowers into the ground early plus curves!! Hope your day is going great.
Sandy

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Yes, I almost lost my whole family. A train hit their car!! I have written about it. I cannot remember where but it is on here. I think it is a MOnday Memory. Yes I was the Homecoming Queen that year!! Thanks for stopping by. Sandy

Unknown said...

Nice feast..Glad I stopped by..

Anonymous said...

I love garage sales :) Have a good one.

Baba said...

I am so sorry you missed seeing Elvis in person.Good luck on your garage sale.....Thanks for visiting me today. Baba