Friday, March 30

Getting Better

I'm digging out from a cold or flu. For the past week I've been experiencing aches, pains, cough and tightening in my chest. That goodness for Vick's VapoRub and NyQuil. I'm from the old school who still thinks Vick's VapoRub will cure the cold. One thing I learned was CC does not like the smell of the VapoRub. Every evening I would coat my chest and she would stay far far away from me.

Last Friday I managed to log onto my computer and read a few posts from the Friday Feast. Wish I had felt well enough to participate. The last question was something like, "What do you notice when you meet someone". Most of the responses were "their smile". Maybe I'm really weird, but I notice shoes. I think the type of shoe someone wears tells a lot about that person. Are they clean and polished, or scuffed and dirty. Are they stylish or are they leftovers from the 70's? Shoes don't have to be expensive to make a positive statement. And, yes I probably have 40 pairs of shoes in my closet. Shoes and handbags are a passion of mine. Buying shoes and purses is very therapeutic for me, and that's probably why I have so many.

No comments: