Thursday, November 9

Glory Vegetables


Have you every tried Glory vegetables? They are wonderful, especially the mixed greens. They are perfectly seasoned, so all you have to do is warm them up.

Last night I fixed a can of the Glory mixed greens. As I was chewing one bite I noticed something tough. I thought it was probably a stem. I chewed down a second time and realized this was strange. I removed this object from my mouth and laid it on the side of my plate. As I was eating another bite, I noticed this “thing" was staring back at me. It was a grasshopper. EKKKKKK!!!!


How many times can someone brush their teeth in one evening? I shot off an email to Glory telling them of the added bonus in their greens. I immediately got a response saying they would be contacting me in 7-10 days. My husband placed the can and grasshopper in a baggie and put it in the refrigerator. I'm not thrilled having this insect in my refrigerator, but this should preserve the thing until I hear from Glory. I really do like their vegetables, but it is sad what we must accept as a national standard for our food.

No comments: