Thursday, April 30

Easter Pictures

I've been so busy lately that blogging has taken a back seat. I have some new Easter pictures of my grandbabies I want to share with you.

First are my WV girls.....Kati and Josie


It's hard to believe Josie is now 2 months old. She is smiling and cooing. I had the opportunity to watch her on Sunday so my son, Amber and Kati could take the boat out. Turned out the water was filled with debris so they could not ski.

Kati is now 8 years old. She just got a new dirt bike and had to show me how she was learning to ride. Her bike is just like her Daddy's. When she learns to ride he will take her out on some trails.

Now for my NC babies.
Caison is now 4 years old and is as tall as her brother Campbell who is 6.
She is going to be a tall girl. She is so girlie now.


Carson, Caison and Campbell coloring Easter eggs.

Caramia showing off her rabbit ears. She turned one in February.

Carson turned 8 in April and this was taken at his party at school.

Hope you enjoyed the pictures of my grandbabies. I will be around to see what you've been doing within the next couple days.


6 comments:

Nonnas News said...

All your grandbabies are so cute! I cant beleive Caramia is already over a year old! My how time flies!

Shirley said...

Oh my! Your grandbabies are all just so, so adorable....you must be so proud. I must go visit my great-grandbaby....she turned one month old on April 16th. Thanks for sharing.

God bless.

Renie Burghardt said...

Hi Linda,

I agree with the others, your grandbabies are just adorable. Kati looks so sweet holding her baby sister. And they look so much alike. At least to me. Caramia is precious in the bunny ears.

I enjoyed all the pictures. Have a great weekend!

Hugs,

Renie

Baba said...

Hi Linda, all of your grands are precious!! I can't believe how our 1 year old granddaughters are growing up so fast!! Your camera takes great pictures..thanks for sharing your special grands with us.. hugs, Baba

SmilingSally said...

They are adorable.

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Caramia is really growing up and fast. I just love that name..I am at Curves this afternoon..doing a split shift today and then again working in the morning!!
Hope all is well with you..Sandy