Thursday, December 4

I saw this meme on Marsha's blog and thought I would give it a try.

ONE

Type
One
Word
Answers
For
Each
Question

Not as easy as you might think. Copy this questionnaire and paste as a new post. Then change the answers to suit you and tag others or encourage others to try this One Word Answer meme themselves.

Remember: one word answers only!

1. Where is your mobile phone? kitchen

2.Your significant other? yes

3. Your hair? brown????

4. Your mother? Mabel

5. Your father? Elmer

6. Your favorite thing? family

7. Your dream last night? colorful

8. Your favorite drink? soda

9. Your dream goal? secure

10. The room you’re in? bedroom

11. Your ex? loser

12. Your fear? death

13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? alive

14. Where were you last night? home

15. What you’re not? rich

16. Muffins? good

17. One of your wish list items? move

18. Where you grew up? Belle

19. The last thing you did? laundry

20. What are you wearing? slacks

21. Your favorite TV Show? drama

22. Your pets? CC

23. Your computer? two

24. Your life? stressed

25. Your mood? average

26. Missing someone? always

27. Your car? Hyundai

28. Something you’re not wearing? glasses

29. Favorite store? Target

30. Your summer? hot

31. Like someone? sure

32. Your favorite color? red

33. When is the last time you laughed? today

34. Last time you cried? October

35. Who will post this? someone

36. Were you able to answer ALL of the questions with ONE word answers? yes

I am not tagging anyone to do this meme because I know everyone is busy. If you decide to do this meme leave me a comment and I'll come and read your answers.

5 comments:

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Yes, I have done this one before through email. it is not that easy to do..We do not think in one word phrases...Hope that you are good today..been taking it easy..Have to get back in the go...soon!!

SmilingSally said...

I did this one awhile back. It's fun.

Marsha said...

I started to tag you with this but just assumed you had done it. I'm glad you went ahead and did it of your own accord! I thought it was fun to do and hope you did too!

Renie Burghardt said...

I enjoyed your answers, Linda.

I'm still a bit under the weather, but getting better slowly but surely.

Have a great weekend!

Hugs,

Renie

Renee said...

Neat meme! Hope you're doing well. Have a wonderful holiday season!