Friday, November 21

I've been tagged by Shirley at Ma Ma's Place to do this meme that reveals a few random things about me.

Here are the rules of this meme:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is posted.

So here are my six very random things about me:

#1 I'm going to be a MawMaw to my son's first natural child in March.
#2 I am starting my first ever quilt for the new baby Josey.
#3 I drive a white Hyundai.
#4 I'm learning photography.
#5 I hate cooking for two.
#6 I'm so happy I started blogging because I'm made so many wonderful friends.

Now it's my turn to tag 6 other people. Here's my list:

Kathy

Renee`

Marsha

Sandy

Barb

Patti


9 comments:

Baba said...

Hi Linda, congrats on your grandson coming soon..and show us his quilt after you have made it..I wish I knew how to quilt,knit or crochet!!!

I will post my six things about me later..have a great week-end.
hugs, Baba

Nonnas News said...

Thanks for tagging me! I will try to get mine posted soon!

Thanks for entering my giveaway!

Renie Burghardt said...

Hi Linda,

I enjoyed your answers to the meme. Yep, love all my blogging buddies. Have to scurry here, as I have so much to do still before my daughter and family's arrival tomorrow. Have a great weekend!!!


Hugs,

Renie

Marsha said...

Hi Linda. Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate your visits and comments. It's nice to know someone is thinking of you from time to time.

I've started on this meme and hope to have it posted later today.

Have a great weekend!

SmilingSally said...

Since you hate cooking for two, just mail me the directions to your house and tell me what time to be there!

Baba said...

Hi Linda, I have done my six random meme....Baba

storyteller said...

It’s always fun to learn more about fellow bloggers. How wonderful that you have a new grandson on the way!
Hugs and blessings,

Unknown said...

Great News to hear you are going to be a Grandma...bet your delighted with that!

Try cooking for one! that is yourself cause that is what I been doing except once or twice a week...I am not even used to cooking for myself.

Renee said...

Thanks for the tag! I'll get mine up soon. Have a Happy and wonderful Thanksgiving!