This week's Thursday Thirteen About me is with the letter
1. Quack – Through my working career I ran into several doctors who were quacks. This reminds me of skit done by George Carlin. It goes something like this. If you rate all the doctors in the world, you would eventually get to the very last name – the worst doctor in the world. What is really scary is someone has an appointment with him tomorrow.
2. Quibble – I find it ridiculous to quibble over the little things.
3. Quadruple –Since I started driving, the price of gasoline has more than quadrupled and quadrupled again in price. Do you remember 35 cents a gallon?
4 Qualifications – Do either of the presidential candidates have the appropriate qualifications to run our country?
5 Quality of life – I hope that as long as I’m here on earth I will continue to have a good quality of life.
6. Quantum leap – Through my life journey I have taken many quantum leaps in my professional and personal life.
7. Quarrel – This is something I hate to do. It makes me feel uneasy. (Actually I would prefer a good ole fist fight) lol
8. Quarter – When the state quarters first came out I worked very diligently to collect each and every one. Then my enthusiasm wore off and then I would save one occasionally. I don’t even know if I have the WV coin. Shame on me.
9. Quartz – I like gems from quartz as well as the precious stones. I use to wear to blue topaz ring everyday.
10. Queen sized – I have a queen sized bed and I fear if I would buy pant hoses I would need queen sized. Now I’m blushing and looking embarrassed.
11. Quiche – I make a wonderful quiche with 4 different cheeses, sausage, and onions. This is a quiche even men will eat.
12. Quick – Usually I’m very quick to pickup on new techniques with a computer.
13. Quite - Now I know you are quite pleased that I am not going to quiz you on my quirky TT13.