This week brought to you by the letter
1. Oats - Every morning I have oats for breakfast. Not oatmeal, Cheerios. I try different cereals, but I always go back to my favorite, Cheerios.
2. Oglebay - While I was working, I would go to Oglebay every fall for a conference. Oglebay is located in Wheeling, WV, has a championship golf course, and has one of the nations largest Festival of Lights celebration during the Christmas holidays covering more than 300 acres. I have so many wonderful memories of Oglebay.
3. Observatory - While plugging WV, another great area is the National Radio Astronomy Observatory in Green Bank, WV. It is home to the Robert C. Byrd Green Bank Telescope (GBT), the world’s largest fully steerable single aperture antenna. Hubby’s deceased brother has a cabin at Green Bank, and we go there for long weekends. It’s a beautiful rural area and we always tour the observatory. I don't have to worry about leaving my cell phone, because they are prohibited for miles around the observatory.
4. Obsessive - I have a very obsessive personality. When I get on an idea, I don't stop.
5. Obsolete - I am a the type of person who finds it hard to throw things away; therefore, I have so many clothes, shoes, jewelry, etc. that is sooo obsolete.
6. Ocean - I would love to live by the ocean.
7. October - October 2nd to be exact is my birthday. I turned the BIG 60 last year.
8. Odor - I have an extremely sensitive nose and can smell odors that other people can’t. That probably why I light candles and have other scented stuff sitting around.
9. Optimistic - I think I’m a pretty optimistic person always trying to see the best in everyone and every situation.
10. Organized - NOT…As much as I strive to be organized I just can’t get it together. I use to blame my disorganization on working and thought once I retired I would have all this time to get everything in order. NOT.
11. Out of body experience - I have this feeling a lot. I feel as if I'm observing everything around me instead of participating. And, NO, I don't do drugs or alcohol. Do you ever have out of body experiences?
12. Overboard - I love, love, love this movie and have probably seen it a dozen times. Actually, I love everything with Goldie Hawn.
13. Oxygen - On hot humid days I feel there is not enough oxygen in the air to breath. The older I get the harder it is on me to be out in hot humid weather. Now I know why Mom always liked winter best.
Thanks for reading.