Brought to you by the letter
1. Macaroni salad - My Mom could make the best macaroni salad! This was always a stable in our house when I was growing up. I make a big bowl a couple times a month, but it’s just not as good as Mom’s.
2. Machine washable - I rarely buy a piece of clothing that does not say machine washable.
3. Minister - My brother was a Baptist minister and he went on several missionary tours overseas. He was in Russia the week before he was diagnosed with brain cancer.
4. Magnifier - I need a magnifier to read the print in our phonebook. Why do they make the print so small?
5. Mah-jongg - I spend way too much time on the computer playing Mah-jongg.
6. Mail - We get too much junk mail. Recently I’ve been taking the postage paid envelope that is included and mailing their information back to them. Occasionally I’ll add a pizza coupon.
7. Mommy, Mom and Mawmaw - These are the sweetest names I have.
8. Marines - I want to thank the Marines and the entire Military for allowing me to live in a safe environment. I appreciate you everyday!!
9. Mason jar - My favorite mug is a Coca Cola green mason jar with a handle.
10. Mathematical genus - My first grandson, Carson, is going to be a mathematical genus. Just today we were talking on the phone and he proudly told me he will be in second grade in the fall and that he loves “times”. He began reciting 2x2=4, 3x3=6, and so forth. During normal conversations he talks in numbers, “I threw up 6 times or I ate 8 crackers”.
11. Matinee - I went to my first matinee in years a few days ago with my DIL. We saw Sex in the City.
12. Mystery - Mysteries are my favorite books.
13. Mountain state - I have lived in the Mountain State, West Virginia, for most of my life. The mountains makes me feel safe and secure. Fall is the most beautiful time of the year when mother nature paints the hills with vibrant oranges, yellows, and reds.