Today is brought to you by the letter
1. E-mail - How did we manage before e-mail? Now if it wasn’t for e-mail we wouldn’t communicate as often with our family and friends.
2. Economics - When I was in high school economics was not a subject that was taught. Looking back I can’t understand why economics was omitted from our curriculum. This is one topic that everyone would benefit from. I can’t remember a time using my trigonometry.
3. Election - This is an election year. I wrote a paragraph on this subject then erased it. It's best keeping my opinions to myself. I will say I’m not excited about this year’s election.
4. Electrician - Hubby was an electrician.
5. Elmer was my Daddy’s name.
6. Elvis was and still is one of my favorite singers.
7. Emotional - Sometimes I get real emotional, especially when I talk about my grandbabies.
8. Employed - Being retired means I am no longer employed. Yippee!!!
9. Empty - Seems like my car is always on empty and then I dread going to the Exxon station.
10. Exercise - I have been doing a regular exercise routine since this past November.
11. Energy - By doing all this exercise I thought I would have more energy by now.
12. Exhausted - After my exercise routine I am totally exhausted.
13. The End