1. Handwritten - Since the computer age I rarely get a handwritten letter from family and friends. But, my daughter sends me handwritten thank you cards for every little gesture I give. I cherish these notes that are also signed by my grandbabies.
2. Hazel - My eyes are hazel. Sometimes they look very blue and other days green. I guess that’s just a characteristic of hazel eyes.
3. Heart attack - I had a heart attack four years ago and I still worry about having another one. Unlike men, women usually don't experience chest pain, but pain in their ears and jaws. I didn't know this until it was too late. Now every time I feel any pressure at all in my ears I think "here it comes". Maybe I'm turning into a hypochondriac.
4. High heels - I use to love to wear high heels You know those “Joan Crawford Come **** Me Pumps”. Now I would probably break a leg trying to wear anything over 2 inches. Just this past week I dreamt of shopping for the spike heels.
5. Hershey bar - I can’t do a list without listing some type of chocolate. This is my favorite, even better than Godiva.
6, Hiding place - Do you have a special little hiding place for money? I use to always keep a few hundred dollars in my sock drawer inside of a sock for an emergency or in case I wanted to leave town in a hurry. That was before AMT cards and machines. Now I probably don’t have $5.00 in my purse.
7. Hillbilly - That’s what people call us folks from West Virginia.
8. Horoscope - I’m not a believer in horoscopes but I read mine almost every day. If my horoscope said I was going to be coming into a lot of money or meet a tall dark stranger I wouldn’t give it a second thought. However, if it said not to travel or fly, I would definitely stay put. Now does that me superstitious?
9. Hollywood - I’ve been to California a few times but never to Hollywood. I hope I’m able to go before the big sign is torn down.
10. Home homebody - As much as I love to travel I am a hopeless homebody. I am most happy right here in the comfort of my home.
11. Hunger - Why is it that when I’m dieting I’m constantly hungry. A guy in my weight loss group is a true inspiration. In the past 2 years he has lost 168 pounds. He told me he always want something to eat at night, so he eats a lettuce sandwich with a little mustard. I’ve been buying the 35 calorie bread and loading it up with lettuce and it does work. That is only 1 weight watchers point.
12. Hurricane - I live in Hurricane, West Virginia. Hurricane is not pronounced like the storm. It is pronounced (her a kuhn)
13. Honesty - This is an extremely important trait for anyone to possess. I think I'm an honest person and if you asked any of my friends they would say so too.