Brought to you today by the letter F
1. Facelift - I have never had a facelift or any other cosmetic surgery, but lately I’ve been thinking about it.
2. Faith - My faith is very important to me.
3. Fall asleep - Every night I have so much trouble falling asleep, so I end up taking sleeping pills every night.
4. Fat cells - When I was young I never thought I would have to fight fat cells because I was so thin.
5. Feather - Before I bought my new bed I slept on a feather bed. I still use my down and feather pillows.
6. Federal reserve note - I have a few of these tucked away.
7. Fireplace - I love curling up in front of the fireplace in the winter. My gas fireplace is so much cleaner than my former wood burning fireplace,
8. Funnelcake - The funnel cake in the main reason I like going to flee markets.
9. Float - Even though I can’t swim I am able to float on my back for an extended period of time.
10. Forgetful - The older I get the more forgetful I’m becoming.
11. French toast - A great way to use up stale bread is to make French toast. I prefer using Texas toast, but stale bread works great too.
12. Front porch - I adore houses with a big front porch with a swing. I don’t have one, but it is something my next house must have.
13. Fuel - The cost of fuel is beginning to make me evaluate my outings.
Click here to visit other Thursday Thirteen participants.