Wednesday, April 9

I've Been Tagged by Baba


The Rules:


1) Write your own six-word memoir about yourself.

2) Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you'd like.
3) Link to the person that tagged you in your post and to this original post if
possible, so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere.

4) Tag five more blogs with links.
5) And don't forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!


"Only You Can Make Yourself Happy"

I challenge the following

Carolyn
Patti
Daisy
Renee'
Gill




5 comments:

Baba said...

Hi Linda, I love your six word sentence... this is so true..thanks for sharing with us. Hugs, Baba

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Very good. I did not do a sentence as I thought it said 6 words to describe yourself. Oh well it was my meme and my blog..right? Yours is great though.

Sandy

Talk..to..Grams said...

I just did my meme and out linking up my choices. Thanks for the tag!! Love Grams

Renee said...

Thanks for the tag! I'll get mine up over the weekend.

Renee said...

I just got my post up. Stop on over when you get the chance! Hope you're having a great week.

Renee'
http://rmboys2.wordpress.com/