This week is Tails. We are to list 7 things that we like. I'm a big TV buff so I'm going to list 7 of my favorite TV shows. To visit more Heads or Tails participants go here .
1. Lost - I'm a big Lost fan and must admit that I have been playing the Lost game, Flight 815. I think this is a show that you love or hate. I got hooked the first season and have been a faithful follower each year. It's about a group of people who crashed on a desert island, encountered the "Others" and are trying to leave the island. There is so much story it is impossible to list them all.
2. Boston Legal - Denny Crane. Just hearing William Shatner saying that line cracks me up. It is the story of a group brilliant but often emotionally challenged attorneys who confronts social and moral issues each week while its characters continually stretch of boundaries of the law.
3. Medium - I'm fascinated with the idea of predictions, or in this case, Allyson dreaming of what has happened or what will happen.
4. Dancing With the Stars - I don't like reality show, but this one I love. Perhaps because I love to dance and I fantasize about me doing some of those elaborate moves.
5. Monk - Adrian Monk is an obsessive-compulsive consultant to the police department and has a gift for crime scene analysis and legendary powers of observation that has earned his a reputation as one of the best detectives in San Francisco.
6. Two and a Half Men - Jake, the son of Alan makes this show. The story is about two brothers Alan and Charlie and Alan's son Jake. Charlie is a professional bachelor with a string of sexy women and all he does is get laid. Alan is recently divorced and he and Jake have moved in with Charlie. This show is just fun.
7. Dirty Sexy Money - Donald Sutherland (whom I adore) plays the powerful and persuasive Tripp Darling. The story is about his strange family and Nick, whose father use to work for Tripp and was killed in an airplane crash. Nick is now working for the Darlings and tyring to learn who killed his father. There are colorful character like the oldest son Patrick who is married, is the attorney general for New York and has a transgendered girlfriend. Karen the eldest daughter and a loser with love turns to Nick to solve her problems. Brian is a priest, is married and has an illegitimate son by another woman.. Then there are the twins who are in constant trouble.