Sunday, January 6

Happy Birthday Campbell


Today is Campbell's 5th birthday. Happy Birthday from Mawmaw!! Campbell is my daughter's second child. He had a birthday party at his school, and one at Micky D's. Nicole hasn't sent me those pictures. What do you buy for a child a few days after Christmas? Nicole asked him what else he wanted and he said, "A dune buggy that will take me to West Virginia and the North Pole." I was able to find a Buzz Lightyear dune buggy, so that is what I bought him, along with a Buzz Lightyear shirt. I bought it at Disney and had it gift wrapped and direct shipped to Campbell. Being able to purchase items with the bill to ship to feature is a life saver for me.

Nicole told me yesterday she was having hard contractions to the point they were timing them. All of her pregnancies have been extremely hard to the point of being bed ridden with IV's in the 1st trimester. This has been the hardest pregnancy for her. She has been sick throughout the entire pregnancy. The new baby (which is another girl) is due the middle of February and we are praying this little one will stay put until then. This is a picture taken at Carson's school during the holidays.


Caison, Nicole, Carson and Campbell

Caison turned 3 in December, Carson will be 7 in March and Campbell is 5 today. Before Christmas Caison was telling everyone she wanted girly stuff for Christmas. Having two older brothers, about all she has been exposed to is Thomas the Train, matchbox cars and other boy toys. Her girly side is really coming out.

Campbell, hope your birthday is full of happy surprises!!

8 comments:

Theresa said...

Great pictures of the little ones- yes birtdays after christmas are a bit tough, everyone seems to be partied out. So cool he wanted a dune buggy to come visit you, that must of warmed your heart.

I hope your daughter feels better, that must be tough having her toughest pregnancy with 3 kids who all need her too.

Baba said...

Hi Linda, I want to wish Campbell a special "happy birthday'..I hope your daughter and mine keep their babies inside and don't deliver too soon...Have a good day...

Baba said...

Its me again... my daughter Julie is due on February 28 and the c/s is planned for two weeks ahead..at 38 weeks...Have a good night.Talk with you later.

Nonnas News said...

What cute grandchildren! And your daughter is beautiful. I hope she feels better soon. It will all be worth it when that little one enters the world!

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Linda, what cute grand children you have!! But you already know that. Also another one on the way.
Our youngest grand son just turned 7 and his birthday is 01-01-01. What a birthday!! it is close to Christmas too. Oh well they come when they come!!
Have a grand monday..Sandy

Lazy Daisy said...

Oh my goodness those kids are absolutely adorable. How do you stand being away from them? Please know that I am praying that new baby stays put till her due date. What a good Mawmaw you are!

Amazing Gracie said...

Just poppin' in to say hello! It's been way too long.
Special blessings for your daughter and expected grand-daughter!

Renee said...

What cute kids! Glad he had such a wonderful birthday. Lil'pea, my youngest has a birthday the first week in Jan. so I know what you mean.