Friday, January 18

Friday's Feast

Appetizer
What is your favorite beverage? Caffeine Diet Coke

Soup
Name 3 things that are on your computer desk at home or work. Bills, bills, bills

Salad
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how honest do you think you are? Without any doubt, it is a 10!!!! I expect complete honestly from my family and friends, and I am 100% honest with them.

Main Course
If you could change the name of one city in the world, what would you rename it and why? That would require too much thought, and since I just got up I don't have that type mental power yet.

Dessert
What stresses you out? What calms you down? Lately I've been stressed about my skin condition and Windows Vista. What will calm me is getting these issues resolved.


6 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

I'm with you on the salad.

Hope you get your resolutions on the skin condition soon!

Gattina said...

I think that's the best thing to do, to get problems solved when they stress you, lol !
You can find everything about Karkade in Wikipedia, it is very very healthy and good for everything. But I don't think you will find it, you probably find hibiscus tea, but that's not the same. I can't find it here, I even looked in Internet, so I buy it in Egypt at least 1 kg and that lasts almost a year because you don't need a lot of flowers. It is also used in Senegal and I have a friend who brings me some also from there.

Renee said...

Great feast! Have a wonderful weekend.

Natalie said...

I hate Vista...gah! I'm so with you on that.

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Hello Linda!! Nice feast for you today!! I did not do it..just wrote for a change. Hope you had a great day. It is late here but i cannot sleep again...so what is new!! I worked today and had a great time. I really like what I do.
I don't have VISTA!! I have heard so much about it that I hope I never have to have it BUT!! I think they should take it away and give everyone their XP back!! That would make it less stressful for you for sure. Blessings, Sandy

Tessa said...

Nice feast, thanks for visiting mine.