Thursday, December 13

Christmas Meme

In keeping with the general Holiday theme I want to know a little bit more about you and your Christmas habits! So I am passing along this cute, quick Christmas Meme that I have seen on several blogs. If you have not already done this Meme, please feel free to take it and let me know so I can by and check out your answers!

Here goes:

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both. I use bags for several toys.
2. Real or artificial Tree? Artificial. We got a new one this year.
3. When do you put Christmas tree up? We never put the tree up until mid December until the past few years. Now its as soon after Thanksgiving as I can get it organized.
4. When do you take the tree down? First week in January
5. Like egg nog? Absolutely not!
6. Do you have a nativity scene? No. I use to have one, just haven't bought a new one.
7. Favorite gift received as a child? A grown-up watch. It was a Helbros with two little diamonds. I was in the 6th grade. I will never forget it and I still have this watch.
8. Hardest person to buy for? My son and son in law.
9. Easiest person to buy for? The grandbabies.
10. Worst Christmas gift? Two cans of Campbell's soup. I need to do a full post about this one. ROFL!!!!
11. Mail or email a Christmas Card? Both. There are a few Internet buddies I send an ecard to because I don't have their home address.
12. Favorite Christmas movie? The Christmas Story.
13. Favorite food to eat at Christmas? Too many!!
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes. This is another post in itself.
16. Favorite lights? Multicolored but our new tree has all white lights.
17. Favorite Christmas Song? “White Christmas"
18. Travel during Christmas or Stay Home? Stay Home
19. Can you name Santa's reindeer? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen & the most famous reindeer of all...Rudolph.
20. Angel or Star on Tree top? Neither. I was using a snowman's head. Now don't laugh, it was really cute. The grandbabies loved it. Our new tree is too small to hold the head, so this year our top is bare unless I can find the appropriate topper.
21. Least favorite thing about this time of year? The stress. No matter how early I start planning for Christmas, it seems like I'm down to the last minute completing everything.
22. Which one person do you really want to see blessed this Christmas and why. I have two. First my daughter who has endured an extremely difficult pregnancy. Her baby is due in February and she is still experiencing more sick days than well. Second, a neighbor and friend who is in the early stages of a miscarriage. This would have been her second child. This Christmas will be hard for her and her family.

Maybe you have learned a little more about me from this little meme. I bet you look forward to the Campbell soup post!!

2 comments:

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Linda, thanks for stopping by!! Nice meme. I have not done this one!! I really guess because i cannot answer a lot of the questions..smile!!
I used to do counted cross-stitch for more years that I would like to admit. Then it took a toll on my eyes and i just decided that was it. I really did love it though. Now I crochet (oh thats another C); scrapbook and work!! That is about it..smile. Gotta watch that coke!! Sandy

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.