Friday, October 12

Appetizer
When was the last time you were surprised?
October 2nd was my birthday and I was surprised by the out pour of best wishes and gifts from my blogging buddies.

Soup
Fill in the blanks: My eyes are ________, but I wish they were __________.
My eyes are fuzzy without my glasses or contacts, but I wish they were 20/20.

Salad
If you were a Beanie Baby, what would you look like and what would your name be?
I would look like a cute Yorkie and my name would be Odie. (I had a Yorkie named Odie and I miss him so much)

Main Course
Name two things you consistently do that you consider to be healthy habits.
Think and think about incorporating healthy habits into my lifestyle.

Dessert
What brand of toothpaste are you using these days? Do you like it? Why or why not?
I used Crest since the 1960's and just recently started buying Colgate. Why, I don't know. I like both as long as they are the gel, I don't particularly care for paste because I think the gels taste better.



20 comments:

Becky said...

well Happy belated Birthday and It seems like a wonderful surprise..

Patti said...

Well ... thinking about healthy habits is a step in the right direction! ;) hehe

Happy Belated Birthday!!!

Anonymous said...

I loved dining with you this morning. Your Soup is the same as mine, and I loved your Salad.

We have a Shih-Tzu and if we decide to get another friend for him, it will most definitely be a Yorkie. We had one named Peanut. I miss him too. :)

I liked your blog a lot!

Melanie said...

Hey- I do the same thing as you do for healthy habits!

Anonymous said...

Belated Happy Birthday! Great feast you have here!:)

Mines up here;
Friday's Feast
Happy FF!

Gattina said...

For a moment I hoped you won't use Colgate, lol ! but then ... I noticed that 90 % of the FF players use Colgate ... Smile !!

Heart of Rachel said...

Hope you had a wonderful birthday celebration.

That would make a lovely tribute to your Yorkie.

Thanks for visiting.

Baba said...

Hi Linda, Sorry I missed your birthday...A belated "Happy 60th Birthday '...My sister turned 60 last May.We had a cute little Yorkie named Tina..She died 4 years ago..My husband said no more dogs, he gets too attached and hates to lose them..Have a great day and thanks for your visit. Baba

Marsha said...

hey Linda... great feast and keep up the healthy thinking! (g)

have a terrific weekend!

ps... don't go by this site http://thetrollreport.blogspot.com but if you do, don't read the Friday Feast dessert! I'm just saying...

Anonymous said...

happy belated birthday to you!! Wonderful feast this week.

The Gal Herself said...

Loved your salad. Isn't it nice how pets make their way into our hearts and just stay there? (Thanks for stopping by my feast.)

Sherry Lewis said...

Happy Belated Birthday! I love your Main Course!

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Hello Linda!! Just wanted to stop by and say Hi before I leave for the Ladies Retreat with my church this afternoon. We are heading to Palm Key, So. Carolina. I have never been there so....
Glad that you are okay today!! Blogging Buddies start coming tomorrow. FUN FUN!!
Sandy

Natalie said...

I like gel better too! :)

Talk..to..Grams said...

Great Feast!! I am drinking more water!! That helps!! Blessings, Carolyn

Theresa said...

well at least you are exercising your brain with that thinking and rethinking :)

Yes always nice to be surprised by how many people care about you- I am glad you had such a great birthday this year.

Mike said...

We seem to have the same soup lol. A good post, thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Belated happy birthday!!!

Happy weekend!

Shelby said...

Happy Birthday :)

It was birthway week at our house too for my kids..

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.