Friday, September 14

Friday's Feast


Appetizer
When was the last time you visited a hospital?
Two weeks ago when I had my cystoscopy?

Soup
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how ambitious are you?
I have taken on a new project to learn Paint Shop Pro and I am determined to do, I would have to give myself a 10.

Salad
Make a sentence using the letters of a body part. (Example: (mouth) My other ukelele tings healthily.)
(HAND) Have A Nice Day

Main Course
If you were to start a club, what would the subject matter be, and what would you name it? Seems like this question focuses on our current passion. That being said, it would be a club that focuses on digital photography and digital scrapbooking called Photography and Digital Scrapbooking (PADS) or here's another one, Scrapbooking and Photography (SAP).

Dessert
What color is the carpet/flooring in your home?
The carpet is light beige, honey hardwood flooring, and a light neutral ceramic tile. In other words, neutral, neutral, neutral.

12 comments:

Marsha said...

Hey Linda... you know I love your Salad and will happily join your club no matter what you call it! You go girl on learning PSP!

Marsha said...

Ooops, I meant soup instead of salad on my comment but I do like the sentiment! You have a nice day also!

Gill said...

Love your salad and your club sounds brilliant. I'd love to get into digital scrapbooking, but I've got this stash of traditional scrapping supplies I need to get through first.

Rox said...

Nice Feast!!
Have a good friday :-)

Girl Gone Wild said...

You had a great feast. I can't believe I haven't run across your blog before. I enjoyed your music...my oldest brother has DS (he's 40 now!).

Happy Friday!!

Talk..to..Grams said...

I love cozy mystery's so much!! as long as they are not gory!! I don't like that kind.... I haven't heard of your author but I will have to check it out..... Have a great weekend!!

Renee's Ramblings said...

Wonderful feast! Good luck with PSP - I am still learning traditional scrap booking (and trying to get through 10 years of pictures in shoe boxes - LOL!) Have a wonderful weekend.

Mama Pajama said...

What a wonderful feast. I love your music. I have no idea how to add a song to my blog! Have a great weekend!

Sanni said...

PADS and SAP? Count me in, Linda!

Loved your answers -

Have a great weekend!

Theresa said...

Hi great feast- love Hand! I think I am going to use that as a acroynm from now on:) . Also I'd join your club digital scrapbooking sounds so much easier than having all the paper, letters, stickers and stuff.
Have a good weekend
enjoyed visiting and the song

It's a FLIP-FLOP World said...

hey Linda..back from my retreat!! Just wanted to stop by and say HEY!! It is really hot here without air conditioning but I guess we are going to have to put up with it!! I posted a couple of pictures from our retreat!!
Good Friday Feast..course I missed it this week!!
Hope all is well in your part of the world..

Anonymous said...

And in the course of these analysis, it emerges that each dollar spent inside pursuit of the online degree is planning to increase one's lifetime
earnings more than once fold. So unless any company completes the formalities and discover the necessary certifications they can't start their
business. ll hold the practical guidance you will need on how
to begin a concierge business''.

Also visit my page www.wmhelp.cz