Monday, August 13

SCATTERGORIES

While stopping by Melli's and giving her an award I saw this meme on her blog and told her I was going to give it a try. The game is SCATTERGORIES.

Here's the rules:

* Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the questions.
* They MUST be real places, names, things ... NOTHING made up!
* If you can't think of anything, skip it.
* You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question.
* If your name happens to start with the same letter as mine, sorry, but you can't use my answers!

My Name:
Linda

1. Famous Singer/Band: Leslie Gore
2. 4 letter word: Love
3. Street: Lincoln Avenue

4. Color: Lilac
5. Gifts/Presents: Lacy undies
6. Vehicle: Lexus
7. Things in a Souvenir Shop: Lotions
8. Boy Name: Lloyd
9. Girl Name: Lois
10. Movie Title: Licensed to Kill
11. Drink: Lemonade
12. Occupation: Lawyer
13. Celebrity: Loni Anderson
14. Magazine: Life
15. U.S. City: Las Vegas

16. Pro Sports Teams: LA Lakers
17. Fruit: Lime
18. Reason for Being Late for Work: Lazy
19. Something You Throw Away: Lent from the dryer
20. Things You Shout: Lordy Lordy
21. Cartoon Character: Longhorn Foghorn









6 comments:

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Boy everyone is doing this one. I loved that cartoon character. I used to love watching him with the kids when they were little!! Hope your day went well..

Blessings, Sandy

Amazing Gracie said...

I just might borrow this one, too!
Boy, I read through the past few posts. Lady, you have had your hands full!!! I trust your daughter is doing okay...And you're not sore or anything from your accident???
~~~Blessings~~~

Melli said...

Whoooooo! Lacy undies! Whoo hoo! :) You did GREAT with this! LOVE is the BEST 4 letter word - lucky YOU to have "L"! (and Lexus too!)

Talk..to..Grams said...

Looks like you had fun with this!!
We got home from KU med center and everything went real good!!

Nancy was tired and is taking a nap!

Michelle said...

Just blog surfing and followed your link over from Renee's Ramblings.

This looks like such a fun game. I think I'll post it on my blog.

Lady of Musotopia said...

Thanks for sharing this, Linda! Not only did I enjoy reading yours, but I had fun with racking my brain on this one as well :)
I agree with Melli, you're lucky to have L as your initial to have the word "love" :D