Sunday, July 8

Five Things I DIG About Jesus

Five things I DIG about Jesus meme!!!

I have been tagged by Sandy over at Flip Flop Floozie. Here are the rules....They are simple...
1. Those tagged will share 5 things they DIG about Jesus!!
2. Those tagged will tag 5 other bloggers!!

See simple enough.....My 5 things that I dig about Jesus!!!

1. He knows my name.
2. He loves me unconditionally.
3. He is the most awesome being I know.
4. He always listens to my prayers and rantings.
5. He thinks I'm special, as he does with all his children.

Now I'm to pick five. Instead of selecting 5 more participants I'm going to let you decide if you would like to do this meme. If you do, please let me know and I'll come by your place for a cup of coffee.

4 comments:

Lazy Daisy said...

Good job....girlfriend! I love your list. I can so easily relate to all of your 5.

Talk..to..Grams said...

Very Good!

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Thanks, Linda...pretty easy meme to do wasn't it? You could easily do more than 5 for sure. Thanks for taking on my challenge. Sandy

Talk..to..Grams said...

Yes, there really is a T or C New Mexico! After WW2 my folks moved down there from Iowa. It was called Hot Springs then, we moved for my Mom's health.
I think in the early 50' Ralph Edwards had a radio show called T or C and Hot Springs changed it name for the show. For years Bob Barker would broacast from there once a year! I hope I got this straight!