Tuesday, April 17

VA Tech

My husband's great niece Amy is a student at Virginia Tech. He was able to reach his sister this afternoon to check on her. I am pleased to report she is fine. Fortunately she did not have classes yesterday, so she was in her dorm. We don't know yet whether she knew any of the kids that were involved. Her Mom and Dad will be there with her on Thursday. They live in FL.

Yesterday we received a graduation notice from her brother who is graduating from Florida State this spring.

My prayers go out to all the family and friends of those involved in yesterday's event at Virginia Tech.

2 comments:

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Thank Goodness she is okay!! WHEW!! I would have been worried to death!! Thanks for posting this good thought from Va Tech. Sandy

Melanie said...

My brothers also attend VT and it was a long and scary day on Monday. They are both okay. Glad to hear your niece is okay too.